Currently, we can observe that a great proportion of the workforce is now employed in low activity occupations. This leisure routine increases the chances of multiple medical conditions and the rate of mortality. However, by following impactful physician activity guidelines, you can improve your health.
The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services has found that 50% of the American adult population is suffering from a chronic disease. When they deduced results from their survey, they figured out that obesity is the most common disorder in the maximum population. Especially, those people who do an office-based job (i.e. that only involves brainers and no aerobic physical activity) are physically active.
Lack of any kind of physical activity also promotes sedentary behavior in the employees. That also impacts their productivity and work potential negatively. Even if office employees will regularly exercise then it’ll tremendously improve their health. When you bring some aerobic exercise to your life, it’ll definitely benefit your health regardless of your age, height and gender.
Here is a quick guide for physical activities that can boost your routine life with a splash of energy.
1. Start Your Day With A Walk:
Researchers have found that sedentary behavior and an inactive lifestyle can cause a wide range of health issues. In order to figure out the solution, they also examined the impact of physical activities on men, children and women. They categorized people into different groups i.e. normal, disable, women with pregnancy and the postpartum period.
They further divided these groups into 2 classifications;
- The first group contained all the members who exercise regularly ( 4 to 6 days a week).
- The second group contained all the members that didn’t use to do a workout on any day of the week.
They compared both of these classifications on the basis of the following factors;
- Mortality Risk.
- Chronic medical conditions such as cardiovascular disorders, heart stroke, cancer at multiple sites, type 2 diabetes and obesity.
- Risk factors for diseases such as overweight or obesity, hypertension, and high blood cholesterol.
- Physical fitness such as aerobic capacity, muscle strength and endurance.
- Functional capacity or the ability to actively engage in daily life tasks.
- Mental health and brain health conditions that can affect cognition i.e. depression, anxiety and Alzheimer’s disease.
They found that the “First” Group had less or no risk factors and they also had better brain health. On the other hand, “Group B” had more mortality rate and critical medical conditions.
Therefore, even if you walk for 30 minutes to 1 hour daily in the morning_ it’ll be enough to make sure that you stay physically fit.
2. Change Your Food Habits:
Never compromise over your diet. Mostly, when people start intermittent fasting and start skipping meals that contain essential nutrients. It is never a good choice because it can impact the performance of your organs.
If you don’t have any allergies to these products then you should definitely contain the portion of the following products in your diet.
- Milk products ( including; high-fat cheese, ice cream, high-fat yogurt, partially skimmed milk, low-fat cheese, yogurt).
- At least take 7 eggs a week.
- Include regular cuts of red meat in your diet for 3 days a week. In order to intake a healthy portion_ you can cut off extra visible fats from the meat.
- If you don’t like red meat then you can also use non battered fish for 1 or 2 days per week.
- If you like to eat skinned chicken then you can prepare 1 meal of it in a week.
- Even if you are conscious about fats in your diet_ you should never omit fats from your diet completely. If you’d consume 7 teaspoons of fats per week. e.g. oil, butter, margarine, salad dressing or mayonnaise then it’ll fulfill the fats requirements of your body.
Yoga is very essential to attain bodily and mental control for your well-being. If you’d spend just 30 minutes of your busy day doing yoga then you can build muscle strength. Most importantly, it will improve the flexibility of body muscles. Especially, when you do breathing exercises for cleansing or meditation then it relaxes your muscles and reduces hypertension.
If you aren’t fond of doing a really light exercise like yoga and want to give yourself a hard time by weight lifting. Then “Pilates” is the best option for you because it is a cross between yoga and a tough workout. The main components of this exercise are;
- Resisting your own weight.
- Controlled breathing.
- Spine Alignment.
- Abdominal Clenching.
People who include moderate or vigorous-intensity physician activity in their lives can improve their health. It also reduces sedentary effects from your behavior and mortality risks. So you can live longer and stay healthy.
Just make a little twist to your routine life by following these guidelines. A fixed portion of your day that is used for any physical activity prevents you from chronic diseases.
Medical Billing Benefits is a live healthcare newswire that keeps you up-to-date with the right medical information. Subscribe to our ENewsletter and stay tuned with the latest updates and news.